Thursday, October 26, 2006

Bonding at Starbucks Concord, No, not Greenhills!


It took me months to share this shot with the cousins here, but I just had to. That day I spent with Minotte was precious. I travelled halfway around the world just to meet with her at Starbucks, not Greenhills nor Makati, but Concord, a small town in San Francisco's Bay area in the U.S. Thanks to my Dad! I stayed with my mom and Reena in the same building as Tita Priscilla, just 1 floor below her. Of course, kulang yung time namin together ni Minotte, but that 1 special day made all the difference. She specially freed that 1 day to spend with me. Knowing how hectic life in America can be with 5 kids under your care, I truly treasured that day. I felt as if we just picked up from where we left off. As usual, it was so easy to talk heart to heart. No need to sugar coat anything. Like Franco said, para na tayong magkakapatid, hindi lang magpipinsan. I'd like to add something to that -- dearest life friends.

2 comments:

kofranks said...

Sarap naman!! The last time the three of us had a bonding session was in Robinson's Galleria a few years ago. Sana maulit ... wherever!!

TOW Blog said...

hay salamat, nag-post ka na rin!! i agree with kofranks. so my advise is, sama ka when tita ditas comes over in april--tapos punta tayong jersey!

dream on ako!