Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ang Hirap Maging Single Parent

My mom said, "Ang hirap ng ginagawa mo--nanay at tatay sa mga anak mo." And I thought, this is precisely what I don't want to be.

It's hard to be a single parent kasi I always miss Ricky to help me out. Making decisions by myself is lonely and I kinda don't want to go on it alone because then, I know Ricky and I can grow apart.

But then he is doing well in Manila, with projects with his dad. And he will be home on Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Of course, I am thankful that Yaya Syrel is here. We have come to depend on Maui more, also Nico.

To all you single parents out there, I know it's hard. But let's all try to be good single parents.

So I will share nalang our trip to Chuck E. Cheese's, where Maui works. Ang dami na niyang naipong tokens, so we splurged them on the kids' games and stuff:




Hi Papsi. We went to Chuck E last Sunday, care of Kuya Maui's tokens. Nagpa special roadshow pa sila ng 3:30pm for a Chucky appearance for the kids.

It was quite a happy day:



1 comment:

tilamsik said...

Minotte your kids are all so beautiful. I salute you as a mother, not only because of how they look but because the happiness they exude. Rhea