Sunday, September 24, 2006

Kuro-Kuro ni Kofranks

Kuro-Kuro ni Kofranks From Rhea: Hi Franco, this is the first time I opened our compound blogspot & it's great. Sorry, it's also the first time I every entered a blog. Heh heh. Ignoramus ano? I enjoyed reading about your "Tagasalo" write-up. It made me laugh, reading, "Tawagin si Franco," "Sabihin kay Franco," and etc, etc. Because it just sounds funny, hearing your name over and over again. But I guess the feeling of being at the other end isn't funny! What a nice ending, the simple solution is 1 word, No. Yeah, that simplifies things. I guess I just miss talking to you so when I read your Kuro kuro, I felt you were there in front of me, talking, like we used to.

2 comments:

kofranks said...

Hi Rhea. Let's get together one of these days. I'm sure Minotte will be with us in spirit from across the seas.

Franco

TOW Blog said...

rey, you have no excuse not to write your favorite compound childhood memories and anything else. ikaw pa! hurry, hurry. make time for us okay???

post pics of the kids and bebop soon.

balitaan niyo ako sa outing ninyo!