Monday, February 19, 2007

Monica


It's always a good idea to keep posting new pics of the kids. They grow up fast and their faces change a lot. Here is Monica in McDo Antioch, CA. She is 3 years old and 7 months.

Her brothers call her a brat. Although Ricky is more firm with her, I am what I would like to call "patient," in other words, a sissy. (E, with a face as cute as this naman, I know Lia is gigil kurutin!) Pag pasensyahan nalang nila at matanda na yung mama niya--wala ng stamina for hard discipline. I believe her kuyas will help us out in that department as they have been trained well.

Parenting a toddler at 40-plus is a challenge I do not highly recommend. How old will I be when her homework comes?? Oh well, I have many designated tutors for that--her kuyas.

Please note lang, pag si Monica na ang nag-dalaga at naka-prom dress, please remind me that I was young once!!

No comments: